Use this module for easy navigation through the screen.
How to run
You can run it from main menu:
F-Tools.script -> start Navigator
or from toolbar if you set it up:
How to set up the toolbar: FTools.script interface.
Here you can memorize the frame number and return to this location later, if required.
The module window is shown below:
There are two similar sets of buttons to the right and left above. They have the same functionality. Each button can be used to memorize the current frame and put us back into it.
- G – copy the current frame number into th field
- < — go to the specified frame, which number is put in the numeric field.
Below, there are two more button groups. The left group provides the movement forward and backward along the animation scale with one second per step:
- |< — go backward to the previous full second
- -1s. – go backward to one second
- +1s. – go forward to one second
- >| — go forward to the next full second
The button group to the right also helps navigating through the timescale. You should indicate the number of frames to go through in the text field.
- — — go backward through the indicated number of frames
- + — go forward through the indicated number of frames
- ? – copies the current frame number to the clipboard