How to run
You can run it from main menu:
F-Tools.script -> Utilities -> open Cutter2
or from toolbar if you set it up:
You can read how to set up the toolbar: FTools.script interface.
Time for rendering of SuperSpray particles increasing exponential from frame to frame. It seems like as 3ds max calculate your SuperSpray particles from start frame to current (not from previous to current)! It is really strange.
But SuperCutter can fix it!
How does it work
Emitter_Start will be set to (N-1)*Life at frame with index N*Life.
- Life — the lifespan in number of frames of each particle from the frame of creation.
- Emitter_Start — frame at which particles begin to exist in the scene.
- Cut — trim the lifespan at current frame
- Stop — disables the algorithm
- Start — starts the algorithm